To learn how your coupons are used, you can run a detailed coupon usage report for each
website, store, or view.
To generate a coupon report:
1. On the Admin menu, select Reports > Sales > Coupons.
2. In the upper-right corner, set Show Report For to define the scope of the report.
3. Set the filters as needed. Then, do one of the following:
- To include coupon codes from all price rules in the report, set Shopping Cart Price Rule to
- To include coupon codes related to specific rules, set Shopping Cart Price Rule to
“Specified.” Then, select the rules that you want to include in the report.
4. When complete, click the Show Report button.