By default, customer can rate the quality, price, and value of a product. In addition, you can
add your own custom ratings that relate to your products and customers. The average rating
for each product appears in catalog lists and on the product page.
To create your own ratings:
1. On the Admin menu, select Catalog > Reviews and Ratings > Manage Ratings.
2. In the upper-right corner, click the Add New Rating button.
3. In the Rating Title section, enter the Default Value for the new rating. Then, enter the
translation for each language supported by your store.
4. In the Rating Visibility section, set Visibility In to the store view where the rating will be used.
(Hold down the Ctrl key to select multiple options.)
5. In the Sort Order field, enter a number to determine the sequence that this rating appears in
the list of ratings.
6. When complete, click the Save Rating button.