Customer Account Login
Customer have easy access to their accounts from every page in your store. Depending on the
configuration, customers can be redirected to their account dashboard, or continue shopping
after they log in to their accounts. When customers forget their passwords, a reset link is sent
to the email address that is associated with the account.
To log in to your customer account:
1. From the header of your store, click the Log in link.
2. When prompted, enter the Email Address that is associated with your account, and your
Password. Then, click the Log In button.
To reset your password:
1. From the Login page, click the Forgot Your Password? link.
2. When prompted, enter the Email Address that is associated with your account, and click the
If the email address you entered matches the one that is associated with the account, you will
receive a “Password Reset Confirmation” email with a link to reset your password.
3. Click the link in the email, and when prompted, enter your New Password. Enter it again to
confirm, and click the Reset a Password button.
Your new password must be six or more characters in length, without spaces.
After you are notified that the password has been updated, you can use the new password to
log in to your account.