Frontend Experience Settings
The frontend experience settings give you the opportunity to choose which PayPal logos appear
on your site, and to customize the appearance of your PayPal merchant pages.
1. Click to expand the Frontend Experience Settings section.
2. Select the PayPal Product Logo that you want to appear in the PayPal block in your
store. The PayPal logos are available in four styles and two sizes. Options include:
- No Logo
- We Prefer PayPal (150 x 60 or 150 x 40)
- Now Accepting PayPal (150 x 60 or 150 x 40)
- Payments by PayPal (150 x 60 or 150 x 40)
- Shop Now Using PayPal (150 x 60 or 150 x 40)
3. To customize the appearance of your PayPal merchant pages, do the following:
a. Enter the name of the Page Style that you want to apply to your PayPal merchant
pages. Options include:
paypal – Uses the PayPal page style.
primary – Uses the page style that you identified as the
“primary” style in your account profile.
your_custom_value – Uses a custom payment page style, which is specified
in your account profile.
b. In the Header Image URL field, enter the URL of the image that you want to appear
in the upper-left corner of the payment page. The maximum file size is 750 pixels
wide by 90 pixels high.
PayPal recommends that the image be located on a secure (https) server. Otherwise, the
customer’s browser may warn that “the page contains both secure and nonsecure items.”
c. Enter the six-character hexadecimal code, without the “#” symbol, for each of the
Header Background Color – Background color for the checkout page header
Header Border Color – 2-pixel border around the header.
Page Background Color – Background color for the checkout page and around
the header and payment form.
3. When complete, click the Save Config button.