Inserting a Link
The easiest way to insert a link is to use the Link button in the editor toolbar. It doesn’t require
any knowledge of HTML and the result is the same.
To insert a link:
1. Highlight the text where you want to create the link. Then, in the editor toolbar, click the Link
2. In the Link URL field, enter one of the following:
- The URL Key of a page in your store.
- The full URL of an external page to be linked.
3. Set Target to one of the following:
- Open link in the same window
- Open in a new window
4. In the Title field, enter the tooltip text that appears when someone hovers over the link.
5. Click the Insert button to create the link.