After a customer submits a product tag, an administrator must approve the tag before it
becomes visible in the store. After a tag has been approved, it can be used for other products
without further approval.
The remaining sections give you a snapshot of the tag activity, including which customers have
used the tag, and products tagged by the store administrator and customers.
You can jump to a specific customer or product by clicking its row in the list.
To approve multiple tags:
1. On the Admin menu, select Catalog > Tags > Pending Tags. Then in the list, click to open a
2. In the list, select the checkbox of each tag that you want to approve.
3. Set the Actions control to “Change Status.” Then, set the Status control to “Approved.”
4. When complete, click the Submit button.
To manage a single tag:
1. On the Admin menu, select Catalog >Tags > Pending Tags. Then in the list, click to open a
2. If necessary, you can edit the text as needed. Then, do one of the following:
- To approve and publish the pending tag, set Status to “Approved.”
- To reject the tag, set Status to “Disapproved.”
3. When complete, click the Save Tag button.