Price Rule with Multiple SKUs
A single price rule can be applied to multiple SKUs, which makes it possible to create a variety
of promotions based on a product, brand, or category. In the following illustration, multiple
products are selected for a catalog price rule.
To apply a price rule to multiple SKUs:
1. On the Admin menu, select Promotions > Catalog Price Rules.
2. Do one of the following:
- Follow the instructions to create a catalog price rule.
- In the list, click to open the catalog price rule that you want to change.
3. In the panel on the left, select Conditions. Then, do the following:
a. In the first line, set the first parameter to “ANY.”
b. If the price rule doesn’t have a line for SKU, Click the Add button at the beginning of
the next line. Then, in the list under Product Attribute, select SKU.
c. Click the … “more” link to display more options. Then, click the Chooser button to
display the list of available products.
d. In the list, select the checkbox of each product that you want to include. Then, click the
Select button to add the SKUs to the condition.
4. Complete the rule, including any Actions to be taken when the conditions are met.
5. To apply the rule, click the Save Rule button.
6. When you create a new price rule, it might take an hour or so for it to become available. Allow
enough time for it to get into the system. Then, test the rule to make sure that it works
correctly. Unless otherwise specified, price rules are automatically processed with other system
rules each night.