Print a Credit Memo
To print or view the completed credit memo, you must have a PDF reader installed on your
computer. You can download Adobe Reader at no charge.
To print a credit memo:
1. On the Admin menu, select Sales > Credit Memos.
2. Use one of the following methods to print the credit memo:
Method 1: Open the Credit Memo
1. In the list, click to open the credit memo.
2. Click the Print button to print the PDF document.
Method 2: Use the Action Control
1. In the list, select the checkbox of each credit memo that you want to print.
2. Set the Actions control to “PDF Credit Memos,” and click the Submit button.
3. When prompted, do one of the following:
- To save the document, click Save. Then, follow the prompts to save the file to your
computer.When the download is complete, open the PDF in Adobe Reader, and print
- To view the document, click Open. The printed-ready PDF credit memo opens in Adobe
Reader. From here, you can either print the credit memo or save it to your hard disk.