Print Packing Slips
A packing slip is a sales document that accompanies shipments sent from your store, and lists
each item included in the package. You can print a packing slip for a single order, or print
multiple packing slips as a batch, or group. However, before a packing slip can be printed, it
must first be created for the order.
To view or print the PDF, you must have a PDF reader. You can download Adobe Reader at no
To print packing slips:
1. On the Admin menu, select Sales > Shipments.
Method 1: Print Single Packing Slip from Shipment
1. In the Shipments list, open the record that needs a packing slip.
2. In the upper-right corner of the shipment page, click the Print button. Look for the
download indicator in the lower-left corner of your browser window.
Method 2: Print Multiple Packing Slips
1. In the Shipments list, select the checkbox of each shipment record that needs a packing
2. In the upper-right corner, set the Actions control to “PDFpackingslips” and click the
2. Do one of the following:
- To save the document, click the Save button. Then, follow the prompts to save the file to
your computer.When the download is complete, open the PDF in Adobe Reader, and print
- To view the document in Adobe Reader, click the Open button. From here, you can either
print the packing slip or save it to your computer.