how it is used. It should also list the filenames of cookies that are placed on the computers of
people who visit your store. Any additional cookies that are associated with third-party
extensions and add-ons should be included in the list. For a complete list of the cookies used
by Magento, see Cookie Restriction Mode.
redirect traffic to the new URL key.
1. On the Admin menu, select CMS > Pages > Manage Content.
3. In the panel on the left, click Content.
4. To work in WYSIWYG mode, click the Show/Hide Editor button.
5. Make the necessary changes to the content.
6. When complete, click the Save Page button.