Refreshing Report Statistics
To reduce the performance impact of generating sales reports, Magento calculates and stores
the required statistics for each report. When you generate a report, the report uses the stored
statistics, rather than recalculating the statistics each time you generate a report. To include
the most recent data, the sales report statistics must be refreshed. Refreshing the sales report
statistics is a manual process.
To refresh sales report statistics:
1. On the Admin menu, select Reports > Refresh Statistics.
2. In the list, select the checkbox of each report that needs to be refreshed.
3. Set the Actions control to one of the following:
- Refresh Lifetime Statistics
- Refresh Statistics for the Last Day
4. When complete, click the Submit button.