Magento provides a variety of reports that you can access at any time. To see the reports that
you can generate in Magento, from the Reports menu, select a type of report and then select a
specific report of that type. Some report pages have filter controls that enable you to narrow the
scope of the report. When you are finished making filter selections, click Show Report (or
Refresh, in some reports) to generate the report.
To run the Orders report:
The Orders report includes real-time data, and can include orders of any status during a
specific period of time.
1. On the Admin menu, select Reports > Sales > Orders. Then, do the following:
a. A message indicates the last time the report statistics were refreshed. If necessary, click
the link to refresh the statistics.
b. Set Show Report for to the website, store, or store view that you want to include in the
c. Set Match Period To to one of the following:
- Order Created Date
- Order Updated Date
d. To determine how the report data is aggregated by row, set Period to one of the following:
e. To include activity during a specific period, click the calendar icon and select the From
and To dates.
f. To choose the orders that are included in the report, do one of the following:
- To include all orders, set Order Status to “Any.”
- To include only orders with a specific status, set Order Status to “Specified.” Then,
select each order status that you want to include in the report.
g. To omit any empty rows from the report, set Empty Rows to “No.”
h. To show actual, rather than projected values, set Show Actual Values to “Yes.”
2. When ready to run the report, click the Show Report button.
To export report data:
1. Set the Export to control to one of the following:
- Excel XML
2. Click the Export button. Then, look for the download file in the lower-left corner of your