The Shipping Settings establish the point of origin for all shipments made from your store or
warehouse, and determine if you support shipments to multiple addresses. The point of origin
also determines the store tax rate for products sold.
To establish the point of origin:
1. On the Admin menu, select System > Configuration. Then in the panel on the left under Sales,
click Shipping Settings.
2. Click to expand the Origin section, and complete the following:
- Region / State
- ZIP / Postal Code
- Street Address (and line 2, if needed)
1. Continuing in the Shipping Settings section, click to expand the Options section, and complete
2. Set Allow Shipping to Multiple Addresses to “Yes.”
3. To limit the number of address you accept per shipment, enter the number in the Maximum
Qty Allowed for Shipping to Multiple Addresses field.
4. When complete, click the Save Config button.