To offer a Special Price, enter a discounted price and complete the date range fields to establish
when the promotion goes into effect. On both the catalog list and product pages, the regular
price is crossed out, and the Special Price appears in bold red.
To display a special price:
1. In the Product Information panel on the left, select Prices.
2. Enter the amount of the Special Price.
3. Complete the Special Price From Date and Special Price To Date to define the period of time
that the special price is in effect. You can pick the dates from the Calendar to the right of
4. Click the Save button to save your changes.
5. When prompted to update the cache and indexes, follow the instructions at the top of the page.