Step 1: Define the Role
1. On the Admin menu, select System > Permissions > Roles. Then in the upper-left corner,
click the Add New Role button.
2. In the Role Information section, enter a descriptive Role Name.
3. In the panel on the left, select Role Resources.
4. In the Roles Resources section, select the checkbox of each Admin Resource that you want to
grant those with the role permission to access.
Important! Be sure to disable access to the Permissions tool if you are limiting access for a given
role. Otherwise, users with this role will be able to modify their own restrictions.
5. (Optional) In the panel on the left, select Role Users. Then, assign additional Administrator
user accounts to the new role.
6. When complete, click the Save Role button. The role now appears in the list of available roles