Step 1: Install a Language Pack
1. Log in to your Magento account.
2. Go to Magento Connect, and find the language pack that you want to download. Read the
terms of the license, and click the checkbox to proceed.
3. Click the Install Now button. Then, do the following:
a. Click the Get the Extension Key button.
b. Click the Select button. Then, copy the license key.
4. Return to the Admin of your store. Then on the Admin menu, select System > Magento
Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
5. When prompted, log in to Magento Connect Manager. Then, do the following:
a. In the Install New Extensions section, paste your extension key.
b. Click the Install button. The language pack you have chosen appears below.
When ready to begin, click the Proceed button.
You can follow the progress in the output frame. During the installation, the language
pack is uploaded to the following folder on your server:
6. To return to your store, click the Return to Admin link at the top of the page