Step 1: Open a Google Merchant Account
1. Visit the Google Merchant Center, and do one of the following:
- If you have a Google account, enter your Email address and password, and click the Sign
- Click the Sign Up button, and follow the instructions to create an account.
2. In the panel on the left, click to expand Settings, and select General.
3. Enter your Store name and Description.
4. Enter the full Website URL for your store. Depending on your domain, the URL might be
formatted as one of the following:
At this time, your Website URL is unclaimed and unverified.
5. Complete the remaining General settings information, and Save Changes.