Step 2: Create the Attribute Set
1. On the Admin menu, select Catalog > Attributes > Manage Attribute Sets. Then, click the Add
New Set button.
2. Assign a Name to the attribute set.
3. In the Based On list, select an existing attribute set, such as “Default,” to use as a template.
Then, click the Save Attribute Set button.
4. Starting from the list of Unassigned Attributes, drag and drop each attribute you want to
include in the product to the center column. You can arrange them in any order.
5. To group the attributes in their own section of the Product Information panel, do the following:
a. In the Groups section, click the Add New button.
If prompted by your browser, select “Temporarily Allow Scripted Windows” to continue. Then,
click the Add New button again.
b. When prompted, enter a Name for the new group. Then, click the OK button.
The new group appears at the bottom of the Groups column.
c. Drag and drop each attribute that you created for the drop-down options to group where
you want them to appear.
6. Click the Save Attribute Set button.
7. When prompted to update your cache, click the link in the message and refresh the invalid