Step 2: Define the Conditions
1. In the panel on the left, select Conditions.
2. Click the Add button at the beginning of the next line, and select Product Attribute
3. Click the Add button at the beginning of the next line.
4. In the list under Product Attribute, click Category.
a. Click the … “more” link to display additional options.
b. Click the Chooser button to display the available categories. Then in the category tree,
select the checkbox of each category that you want to include.
c. Click the Select button at the end of the line to add the categories to the condition.
5. Click the Add button at the beginning of the next line, and do the following:
a. In the list under Product Attribute, select Price.
b. Click the first underlined parameter, IS. Then in the list, select “equals or greater than.”
c. Click the … “more” link to display the price field. Then, enter the amount that the price
must be to meet the condition. For example, enter 200.00.
6. Click the Save and Continue Edit button