Step 3: Add Bundle Items
1. In the Product Information panel on the left, select the last option, Bundle Items.
2. Then in the Shipment section, set Ship Bundle Items to one of the following:
3. In the Bundle Items section, click the Add New Option button.
4. In the Default Title box, enter a label for the bundle item, as you want it to appear on the
Customize Product page. Then, do the following:
a. Set Input Type to one of the following:
- Radio Buttons
- Multiple Select
b. Set Is Required as needed.
c. In the Position field, enter the order that you want this item listed in relation to other
items included in the bundle.
5. Click the Add Selection button. Then, do the following:
a. Click the Reset Filter button to display the unfiltered list of products.
b. Select the checkbox of each product that you want to include in this item.
c. In the Qty to Add column, enter the quantity of each item to be included.
6. Click the Add Selected Product(s) to Option button. When the items appear in the Bundle
Items list, do the following:
a. Set User Defined Qty to one of the following:
Yes Displays an input box so the customer can change the quantity.
No Prevents the customer from changing the default quantity.
b. Enter a number in the Position column of each item to determine its place in relation to
c. To make an item the default selection, select the Default option of the item to be preselected
in the form.
7. Repeat steps 3-7 for each bundle item you want to include.
8. When complete, click the Save button to save the bundle product.