Step 3: Complete the Content
1. In the Page Information panel on the left, select Content.
2. In the Content Heading box, type the text you want to appear as the main heading at the top
of the page.
Complete the remaining content, as you want it to appear in the main content column,
according to the page layout selected. The content can include text, images, variables, and
widgets with dynamic data.
3. Click the Show / Hide Editor button to display the WYSIWYG editor. You can format the text
from the toolbar.
4. Click the Show / Hide Editor button again to return to the HTML mode. You can work in
either mode that you prefer.
5. Click the Save and Continue Edit button.