Step 3: Complete the Download Information
1. In the Product Information panel, select Downloadable Information.
2. In the Links section, do the following:
a. Enter a Title for the list of downloadable products.
b. Set Links can be purchased separately to one of the following:
- If you want to offer multiple download links, such as to sell individual songs on an
album, select “Yes.”
- To offer a single download of this item, select “No.”
3. Click the Add New Row button, and do the following:
a. Enter the Title and Price of the download.
b. To limit the number of downloads a customer can make, enter the number in the Max
number of downloads field. To allow unlimited downloads, select the Unlimited
c. Set Sharable to your preference.
- To require that customers log in to their accounts to access the download link, select
- To send the link by email, which the customer can then share with others, select “Yes.”
4. Under Sample, use one of the following methods to deliver a sample of the downloadable
- Select the File option. Then, click the Browse button, and select the sample file to
upload to the server.
- Select the URL option. Then, paste the full URL of the sample file.
5. Under File, use one of the following methods to deliver the actual downloadable product.
- Select the File option. Then, click the Browse button, and select the file to upload.
- Select the URL option. Then, paste the full URL of the file that is available for download.
6. In the Sort Order field, enter a number to indicate the sequence that this download will be
listed with other downloads on the product page.
7. To add another download, click the Add New Row button, and repeat the process.
8. When complete, if uploading files to the server, click the Upload Files button.
9. Click the Save and Continue Edit button.