To change the logo:
1. On the server, copy your new logo file to the images folder of your theme. For example:
2. On the Admin menu, select System > Configuration. Then in the panel on the left under
General, select Design.
3. If you have multiple stores or views, set the Current Configuration Scope in the upper-left
corner to the store or view where the configuration applies. Then, clear the checkbox after each
field so new values can be entered.
4. Click to expand the Header section. Then, do the following:
a. If the path or filename has changed, enter it in the Logo Image Src field.
b. In the Logo Image Alt field, enter the alt text for the image. If the configuration is for a
different language view, enter the alt text in the appropriate language.
c. If your store uses a responsive theme, in the Small Logo Image Src field, enter the path to
a version of the logo that is optimized for small devices.
5. When complete, click the Save Config button.