To change the welcome message:
1. On the Admin menu, select System > Configuration. Then in the panel on the left, under
General, select Design.
2. If you have multiple stores or views, set the Current Configuration Scope in the upper-left
corner to the store or view where the configuration applies. Then, clear the checkbox after each
field so new values can be entered.
3. Click to expand the Header section.
4. In the Welcome text box, enter the text that you want to appear in the header,
5. When complete, click the Save Config button.
6. When prompted to update the Page Cache, click the Cache Management link at the top of the
workspace. Then, follow the instructions to refresh the cache.