To configure MAP for a specific product:
1. On the Admin menu, select System > Configuration.
2. In the Configuration panel on the left, under Sales, click to expand the Minimum Advertised
Price section. Then, do the following:
a. Set Enable MAP to “Yes.”
b. Set Apply MAP (Default Value) to “No.”
c. Complete the remaining settings as needed. Then, click the Save Config button.
3. Select Catalog > Manage Products, and open the product record.
4. In the Product Information panel on the left, selectPrices. Then, do the following:
a. Enter your Price that is lower than the manufacturer’s minimum advertised price.
b. Set Apply MAP to “Yes.”
c. Set Display Actual Price according to your preference.
d. Enter the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price.
5. When complete, click the Save button.