To configure MAP globally:
1. On the Admin menu, select System > Configuration.
2. If applicable, in the upper-right corner, set Current Configuration Scope to the website where
the configuration applies.
3. In the panel on the left, under Sales, select Sales. Then, click to expand the Minimum
Advertised Price section.
4. To activate MAP, set Enable MAP to “Yes.”
a. Set Apply MAP (Default Value) to one of the following:
- To apply MAP to certain products, select “No.”
- To apply MAP by default to all products and hide all prices throughout the site, select
b. To determine when and where you want your actual price to be visible to the customer, set
Display Actual Price to one of the following:
- In Cart
- Before Order Confirmation
- On Gesture (on click)
5. When complete, click the Save Config button.