To create a translated page for a view:
1. On the Admin menu, select CMS > Pages.
2. From the Manage Pages list, open the page to be translated and copy the URL Key to the
clipboard. Then, press the Back button to return to the Manage Pages list.
3. Click the Add New Page button. Then, do the following:
a. Enter the translated Page Title.
b. Paste the URL Key that you copied from the original page.
c. In the Store View box, select the store view where the page will be available, which in this
case is “Spanish.”
d. In the panel on the left, select Contents. Then, complete the translated text for the page.
e. On the Design tab, set the column Layout for the page.
f. On the Meta Data tab, enter the translated text for the Keywords and Description.
4. When complete, click the Save Page button.
5. If prompted to refresh the cache, click the link at the top of the page. Then, refresh any invalid
6. Return to the storefront and select the view from the language chooser.
Notice that there are still some elements on the page that need to be translated, including the
company footer links block, which on this page, appears in the left sidebar, the welcome
message, and product information.