To set up a shared account:
1. Before you begin, get the following information from the new user’s Magento account:
- Account ID
- Email address
2. Log in to your Magento account.
3. In the My Account panel on the left, under Shared Access, click Add New User.
4. In the New User Information section, do the following:
l Enter the Account ID of the new user’s Magento account.
l Enter the Email address that is associated with the new user’s Magento account.
5. In the Shared Information section, do the following:
a. Enter a Sharename to identify your shared account. Because the Sharename becomes an
option in the Switch Accounts list, it should be something that the other person will
recognize as your account.
b. To share your personal contact information, select the checkbox of each item that you
want to make available to the other person:
- Your Email
- Your Phone
6. In the Grant Account Permissions section, select the checkbox of each item that you want to
7. When complete, click the Create Shared Access button.
You are notified when the new role is saved, and the new user record appears in the Manage
Users & Permissions section of the Shared Access page. Magento also sends an email invitation
with instructions for accessing the shared account to the new user.